Due to the challenges of putting on a live event during COVID, we will be holding the 5th Annual Loudonville Lion Dash Virtually!
How to Register:
- Registration is easy! For your safety, registration will be completed online at: https://loudonvilleld.itsyourrace.com
- Once registered for the run or walk, you can complete your run or walk anytime and anywhere between Thursday, May 13th through Sunday, May 16th.
- Your run/walk can be completed on any course of your choice.
- Have fun - being safe is always number one. Please stay within our issued social distancing guidelines
- After you complete your run/walk, we encourage you to share your photos with us. These can be shared on Facebook or Instagram.
- Once you have completed your run, you can register your time on this site so you can see how you compare to the other runners.
- For information on how to register, log your time, or see how a virtual race works, click on the link below.
- Please register, Loudonville student runners only, before April 16th so that we may order the correct number of shirts and lawn signs.
- If you are interested in donating, or purchasing a t-shirt or lawn sign, you can do so on the registration page.
- Please submit all times by Sunday, May 16th!
- If you would like to participate but need help with the registration fees, please reach out to Abbey North for assistance.
For each grade category (K-1, 2-3, and 4-6) and for each gender (M and F) four individuals will receive an award and/or a prize:
- First Place Runner: Albany Ninja Lab Bag and Bracelet, 1 Free Open Gym Certificate and 1 50% Off Open Gym Token for the Albany Ninja Lab, 1st Place Medal and Certificate
- Second Place Runner: Albany Ninja Lab Water Bottle and Bracelet, 1 Free Open Gym Certificate for the Albany Ninja Lab, 2nd Place Medal and Certificate
- Third Place Runner: 3rd Place Medal and Certificate
- By a Random Draw: Albany Ninja Lab Bracelet and Sticker and 50% Off Open Gym Token for the Albany Ninja Lab
After Your Run, Enter Your Results on the Website: