Due to the challenges of putting on a live event during COVID, we will be holding the 5th Annual Loudonville Lion Dash Virtually!
This year, the 5th Annual Loudonville Lion Dash will be held Virtually. Registered participants will be able to run or walk any time, any place from Thursday, May 13th to Sunday, May 16th, allowing the tradition of the Loudonville Lion Dash to continue wherever participants are.
How to Register:
- Registration is easy! For your safety, registration will be completed online at: https://loudonvilleld.itsyourrace.com
- Once registered for the run or walk, you can complete your run or walk anytime and anywhere between Thursday, May 13th through Sunday, May 16th.
- Your run/walk can be completed on any course of your choice.
- Have fun - being safe is always number one. Please stay within our issued social distancing guidelines
- After you complete your run/walk, we encourage you to share your photos with us. These can be shared on Facebook or Instagram.
- Once you have completed your run, you can register your time on this site so you can see how you compare to the other runners.
- For information on how to register, log your time, or see how a virtual race works, click on the link below.
- Please register, Loudonville student runners only, before April 16th so that we may order the correct number of shirts and lawn signs.
- If you are interested in donating, or purchasing a t-shirt or lawn sign, you can do so on the registration page.
- Please submit all times by Sunday, May 16th!
- If you would like to participate but need help with the registration fees, please reach out to Abbey North for assistance.
For each grade category (K-1, 2-3, and 4-6) and for each gender (M and F) four individuals will receive an award and/or a prize:
- First Place Runner: Albany Ninja Lab Bag and Bracelet, 1 Free Open Gym Certificate and 1 50% Off Open Gym Token for the Albany Ninja Lab, 1st Place Medal and Certificate
- Second Place Runner: Albany Ninja Lab Water Bottle and Bracelet, 1 Free Open Gym Certificate for the Albany Ninja Lab, 2nd Place Medal and Certificate
- Third Place Runner: 3rd Place Medal and Certificate
- By a Random Draw: Albany Ninja Lab Bracelet and Sticker and 50% Off Open Gym Token for the Albany Ninja Lab
Loudonville Lion Dash Virtual Race Instructions
After Your Run, Enter Your Results on the Website:
1. Click on the link below, or the "Results" tab on the top of the home page. The ItsYourRace results page will appear. On the Drop Down Menu, select the appropriate race distance
and grade category.